Prague, brand new, unfurnished apartment for rent, Musílkova street, 1+kk, parking, Košíře
Brand new, unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the first floor of brick building ( built in 2010) with lift, Prague 5, Košíře – Musílkova street. The apartment has a living room with space for a kitchen. Apartment miss kitchen, tenants have to buy it on their own costs – the owner prefers the longest lease period. The floors are floating , in a stylish new bathroom you can find a bathtub and toilete. The apartment has a parking space – must to be rented with the apartment for a 1 500 CZK / month. The building was completed in summer 2010 and meets all the requirements of modern living – lift, bright and quiet residential units, parking in the underground floors, wheelchair access. Location Košíře is full of greenery, offers easy connection to downtown (10 min) – tram station is within walking distance from the house. We recommend these apartments (there are more available apartments for rent in the building) to customers who seek superior quality of housing, with parking and for a longer period.
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Musílkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||30,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.