Prague - West, family house 6+1 with balcony and garden for rent, 160m², Statenice
Beautiful family house has a total area of 160 sq.m. with garden 300 sq.m. and a balcony 10 sq.m. is situated in the village Statenice 15 minutes from Prague. House will be rented unfurnished, there is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave), spacious living room with a fireplace, five bedrooms and two bathrooms (shower, bath tub, washing machine). Parking for two cars in the yard. Satellite TV and underfloor heating. Bus stop is 10 minutes walking distance from the house, every twenty minutes the bus goes to Prague to tram stop Horomericka (total 25 min). From there it's only 5 minutes to metro Dejvicka „A“. Comfortable living near Prague with good access, a beautiful place full of greenery, ideal offer for lovers of nature. Do not hesitate.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||utilities CZK 6000,-|
|Address||V Hruškovně, Statenice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.