Luxury family house with a beautiful spacious garden for rent, Prague 5, 210 square meters
We offer a discreet luxury family house with a garden for long-term lease. Living space of the house is 210 m2, which are divided into four rooms and a large (48 m2) living room with kitchen and dining room. In addition, there are two bathrooms, two toilets and a garden with an area of 400 m2. There are inner and outer fireplace and a parking space for 2 cars. The house is partially furnished and is located in a quiet green area of family houses in Prague 5 – Lahovicky. There is a bus stop not far away from the house.
32 900 CZKper month
|Address||K zahradám, Praha 5 - Lahovice|
|Usable area||210 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.