Luxury penthouse with a spacious garden, terrace, garage
We offer a beautiful deluxe studio, original offer 2 bedrooms with terrace and garden with a total floor area of 56 m2. Garden with a terrace of 52m² is oriented to the south. The apartment used high quality furnishing materials. Emphasis on the overall design. The flat is very airy, light with a very pleasant atmosphere. Kitchen brand Sykora with appliances brand Bosh. Lots of storage space. The apartment is located in a residential complex with 24 hour security in a very nice area Císařka, great sports facilities in a nearby park Ladronka. Garage parking. We recommend a tour. Price is negotiable.
1 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Císařce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.