Prague, completely furnished flat 1+1 for rent, Vinohrady, Belgicka street, prestigious street
Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 1 +1 in a very demanded location in Vinohrady. This flat is on the ground floor of a brick house. Part of this apartment is not only furniture and appliances, but also bedding, towels, iron, ironing board, cleaning all equipment and kitchen plates and cutlery, glasses. You can adapt this flat to your individual requirements – such as decorations in the apartment according to your personal taste, or other small things such as coffee maker, toaster, etc even after the house is just completed renovation. The apartment has a very high quality and cost effective service is hard to connect to the Internet, which is included in the price – download to 2 gigabytes. The building is located just a few steps from the Namesti Miru. In Vinohrady neighborhood you can find many cafes and parks. It's the perfect combination of comfortable accommodation.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.