Prague, luxurious, fully furnished apartment for rent, Thunovská st, 3+1, 135 m², cloakroom
Luxurious, fully furnished apartment for rent is located on the second floor of the house in the Malá Strana, Thunovská street. It is the work of famous Czech designer Barbora Škorpilová. Her refined taste your every step. Especially noteworthy beautiful chandeliers and lamps, which illustrate the relaxed atmosphere of the whole apartment. Total floor area is 135 m2 with high ceilings, therefore the apartment is very spacious, bright and airy. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. The big advantage is plenty of storage space in wardrobes. Floors are covered with a combination of wood and tiles. In a living room there is a fireplace. Price includes one parking space in the yard. There is the possibility of telephone and internet connections. There is alarm and video phone. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Housing is in a prime location near the Staré město, Malostranské náměstí under the Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Malostranské náměstí is 5 minutes walk from the house. Great atmosphere of historical Prague. That price is valid for the rental for three years and more.
85 000 CZKper month
|Address||Thunovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.