We offer an exclusive apartment in downtown Prague 5 +1 160 m², Prague 1 - Nove Mesto
For lovers of atmosphere „downtown“ offer for sale an exclusive apartment located on the 3rd floor of the house with an elevator. Further underlines the exclusiveness of the size of this apartment is 160 square meters to as the 5 +1 layout with pantry and more storage space. The whole house is gradually being repaired, there is a new fasásada and roof repairs are planned next inner facade. The apartment is wonderful antique paneling in the living room with decorative brass-covered bodies drowning + stained glass windows in the kitchen and bedroom. The whole apartment is surrounded by a beautiful halo. The apartment is renovated in the horizontal distribution (reconstruction was given a new roof buildings. At the request can be sent to a technical report with a view room. Gas boiler. In 2000 was completely renovated.
12 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Růžová, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.