Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Resort Velka Skala, 57 sqm, parking, terrace.
This is a nice furnished apartment 2+kk an area of 57 sqm in a very quiet area in Prague 8 – Troja on the street Velka Skala. The apartment is located on the second floor of brick building with lift. The kitchen is spacious and equipped with appliances. Part of the apartment is also a terrace (18sqm) from which is a beautiful view of both the entire Troy, but also the rest of Prague. The floors are floating. There is a bathtub and washing machine and dryer in the bathroom. Option immediately involve high-speed internet and cable television. Hassle-free parking right in front of the house. Location is very quiet, but provides a fairly good civic amenities. Driving conditions are good, connections are provided by coaches and just two stops away is metro C Kobylisy, where you will find all the amenities that would not be found on site. Flat is oriented to the southwest. Pleasant walk through the PLA to the zoo or botanical garden. The utilities are 2800 CZK per month.
|other water source|
12 800 CZKper month
|Address||Velká skála, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.