Prague, nice unfurnished flat for rent 3+kk, Old Town, Uhelny trh, 65,6 sqm, more flats in the house
Beautiful newly renovated apartment to rent 3+kk sized 65.6 sqm is located on the second floor of brick building in the street Uhelny Trh. Apartment is unfurnished, there are parquet on the floor. Kitchen with hob, bathroom with shower. The apartment has safe. The apartment is located in the most beautiful part of Prague – the Old Town, there are plenty of beautiful streets with historical buildings, fine restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, etc. Seamless transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, the metro station Mustek a few steps from the house. Great location right next to Wenceslas Square. In leisure time you can visit the Franciscan garden or street markets in the Havelska street and the nearby Old Town Square. It is possible to have as the office space. The price is offered without 20% VAT.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Uhelný trh, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.