Praha, partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Lodecka, New Town, 67m², suitable for students
Ideal two bedrooms apartment for students! Good location at the edge of city center – Prague 1 Lodecka street. Third floor with small lift. Flat is ok and furnished. Also possible to add a few pieces of equipment – may have slightly effect the price. As seen on the pictures nice bath and colorful kitchen with small balcony – please do not expect any great view. If you are students or teachers with contract for 6 month, it is no problem to rent it in the same condition with the possibility of continuing in the lease. Five minutes walk to underground station line B (yellow) Namesti republiky.
11 900 CZKper month
|Address||Lodecká, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.