Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+1 (65,5m²) for rent, Tomáškova, Smíchov
Nice, furnished apartment 2+1 (65,5m²) for rent on the street Tomáškova in Prague 5– Smíchov. There is entrance hall, two commodious rooms and kitchen. There is bathroom, toilet is separately. Kitchen unit is equipped with appliances – glass-ceramic stove, electric oven, dish washer, washing machine, refrigerator and digester. New build-in wardrobe (from 8 to 10 sqm). Own gas boiler Junkers. New lift from Schindler Company, glass casing. Telephone and TV available, satellite, cable TV and PC network are being prepared. Almost in all the flats there is a floor heating in kitchens, bathrooms and restrooms. All the flats and other spaces of the building are equipped with branded lightings, there are lower ceilings. In kitchens, bathrooms and restrooms there are outstanding ceramic tiles and facings. In all apartments there are new windows, safety doors with door latch and two safety locks and fixed phone line. There is a special room for dustbins, which is ventilated to the roof of the building. Representative shared spaces. Possible to rent parking space for an extra fee per month.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000CZK|
|Address||Tomáškova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||65,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.