Completely furnished aparment 2+kk (65 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Naprstkova
We offer to rent a fully furnished apartment on the fourth floor of the well maintained brick building with an elevator. Apartment was renovated in 2008. There is one bedroom, a living room and kitchenette in the lobby, where we find a gas stove, electric oven, fridge / freezer and microwave. The apartment is furnished with all furniture, there is also a TV, phone line with possibility ADSL. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtube, toilet and in the apartment there is also available a washing machine. On the floors there are parquets, somewhere floating floors and tiles. Heating is gas. House is located in the heart of the historic centre of Prague near Betlem Square. There are many historical monuments nearby – Charles Bridge, National Theater, Old Town Square. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, tram station Karlovy Lazne is 3 minutes by walk from the house. Excellent civil facilities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, cinemas, shops, services and schools.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Náprstkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.