Prague 6 Bright unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, garden, cellar, garage
Beautiful modern apartment 4 + kk for rent with a total area of 104 m2 is located on a ground floor of a new building with lift in Heinemannova street, Prague 6 – Dejvice. Ground floor is advantageous due to two private gardens, that will appreciate especially family with children. Apartment is unfurnished. Spacious and bright rooms, kitchen and cellar. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave. The apartment has two bathrooms – one with a bathtub and one with shower. The apartment has laminate floor, central heating. Price of the rent include one garage place. Housing is in a quiet part of the new buildings. There are all civic amenities. Beautiful place to rest and relax after a hard day's work. Excellent opportunity for peaceful walks in the park. Easy road access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop nearby. Quiet living in a nice place.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.