Prague 1 Spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, Old Town, complete renovated, furnished
We offer for rent a beautiful apartment 3+1, which is located on the 4th floor of a house with elevator in Na Perštýně Str., Prague 1 – Old Town. Total city center with all its advantages – complete amenities, proximity of important institutions, schools, offices and monuments. Nearby lies Shopping Gallery My Narodnni with a supermarket. From the windows is great view on a beautiful, graffiti decorated house. The apartment has a generous entrance hall, three separate rooms, equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave) and closet (6 m2). The apartment is furnished. Reconstruction in 2008 was truly complete – including the floors. There is a cellar belonging to the flat (10 m2). The apartment has a TV, the possibility of UPC connection, telephone. Great accommodation in Prague center.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.