Prague 1 - A great investment opportunity! Apartment 3+1(82 m²) for sale. Old Town, Karoliny Svetle
Looking for a flat with a patina in the city center that you want to renovate according to your ideas? Do not hesitate and take advantage of this unique investment opportunity. We offer for sale a spacious flat 3 + 1 (82 sq.m. + balcony 3 sq.m. + terrace 25 sq.m. + cellar 8 sq.m.) in a great location near the Czech National Theatre – Karoliny Svetle Street, Prague 1 – Old Town. The apartment is located on the first floor of classical brick building built in 1890 and consists of living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, balcony and the chamber. The last bedroom door leads to a spacious terrace (25m²). The floors in the apartment is classic parquet and tiles. The apartment includes a cellar (8 m2). Location speaks for itself – Old Town – a few minutes from the National Theatre. This apartment is ideal for someone who is looking for an apartment in the heart of Prague and who wants to customize it their ideas and live in it, but also for investment and subsequent lease. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.