Prague, very cozy apartment 1+1 for rent, Polska Street, balcony, cellar, opposite the Riegrovy park
We offer to rent a very nice and cozy apartment 1 +1 in Polska Street, opposite a nice park, Riegrovy sets. Area apartment is 45 m2. The apartment is in a brick building without an elevator. The apartment has a balcony 2 m2 and 8 m2 cellar. The apartment is furnished and is fully reconstructed. The kitchen has fridge, cooker, oven. There is a washing machine. In the bathroom there is the shower. Separate toilet. On the floor is floating floors, tiles. Heating gas. The flat has TV, satellite. Wi-fi. Another advantage of this apartment is its location. The house is located in the park Riegrovy kit, in the central part of Vinohrady. There are also many green areas in addition plenty of shopping and entertainment options. Metro Jiriho of Podebrady 5 minutes by walk, the way to the center takes 5 minutes. Beautiful apartment in a prime location at a good price, recommended!
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.