Prague,atypical apartment 2 + kk for rent, K sidlisti st., balcony, parking, close to Central park
We offer to rent a luxury apartment 2 + kk an area of 74 m2. The apartment is in residence at Kavci hory in the atypical house built from modern materials – frame, concrete. It is in the 5th floor. The house has an elevator. Part of the apartment is covered terrace 7 m2 with beautiful views of the valley of the Vltava and Prague Castle. Flat is oriented south and west. It is unfurnished. Luxury kitchen (Miele) is equipped with appliances – fridge, cooker, dishwasher. In the bathroom (Miele) is bathtub, toilet. The bathroom has a heated floor. Second separate toilet with washbasin. On the floor is wood floating floor, tiles. Central heating. At all windovw are electrically operated blinds. Cabel connection.The apartment has a garage in the basement of the house which has to be rented for CZK 2,000 per month. The house has a reception. Quiet area close to the building of Czech Television, between the villa and the park district. The distance of the shopping center Arcade Pankrac. The bus stop 148 and 188 Kavci hory is located directly in front of the house. Metro Pankrac or Prazskeho povstani is available by bus in 4 minutes.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000CZK utilities + 2000CZK garage|
|Address||K sídlišti, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.