Beautiful office space for rent in Prague 6, metro Dejvicka, 100 square meters
We offer a very nice office space in Prague 6, near the metro station – Dejvická.These renovated premises with a total area of 100 square meters are located on the 4th floor of a building with an elevator. They include kitchen with a cooker and shower with toilet. There is also telephone and internet access. The rooms are heated by central heating. On the floors there are carpets, floating floors and tiles. Parking is possible in the garage for fee, or in the yard for a fee. Location of the building where the offices are located is very easily accessible – near the metro, tram and bus stations.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.