Prague 1 Beautiful bright and spacious apartment 2+1 for rent, Old Town, balcony and closet
Pay attention to this nice, newly renovated 2+1 apartment located in a interesting house from year 1932 in the centre of Prague. Very advantageous locality of Prague 1 Old Town offers not only many historical sites, attractive restaurants and cafes and universities, but also complete civic amenities enabling comfortable living. You can also reach park Petrin within few minutes, suitable for active relaxation or picnics. Transport connection to all parts of Prague is perfect in both day and night hours. We offer more different apartments in the house! This apartment has two rooms and kitchen and is on the 5th floor of a house with elevator. Attractive are two french windows in the rooms. Kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, oven and fridge. Entrance to small balcony facing the courtyard from large closet (10 m2). Bath tub and bidet in the bathroom, toilet is separated. Utilities connected with the rent are 3.100 CZK, house services are 700 CZK/per person and on the tenant is transferred bill for electricity. The apartment is not suitable for flat-sharing and living with animals.
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bartolomějská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.