Unfurnished two-floor terraced family house in P6 - Nebusice
New, unfurnished family house in Nebusice – area full of greenery. Total surface 150 m2, dispozition – 6+1. Rooms are: 4 bedrooms, one hall, one living room, one kitchen. Other spaces are: 2 barhrooms, 2 toilets, laundry, pantry and garage 16 m2 large. There is no basement in the building. Floors covered with carpets or tiles, excluding living room, where is the floor wooden. Garden with garden house is also available. Secured by 24 hours monitoring service. Surrounded by large green areas, international Czech school is also at hand. Good accessibility by car, way to city centre by bus and subway takes about 45 minutes.
9 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Malý dvůr, Praha 6|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.