Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent, Krizikova st, Karlin, 3+kk, 2 balconies, 96 m²
Very nice apartment for rent 3+kk (96m²) is located on the third floor of new building, at street Krizikova, Karlin, Prague 8 The apartment has a total of two separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave). There is a bathtub, washing machine and dryer. Toilet separately. Wooden floor. 2 nice balconies (8m² + 8m²) are from the opposite side of the apartment – the apartment is very bright. Together with apartment is necesary to rent garage space for a fee. There is also the basement area of seven square meters. Location. Karlin has a very good position, tram or subway route in minutes. There also plenty of shops, restaurants, etc.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4300 utilities + elektricity + 1500 parking space (has to be rented with ap.)|
|Address||Křižíkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||96 m²|
|Balcony||yes (16 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.