Sunny, maintained apartment 1+1, 38 sqm, shared balcony, location full of greenery Plzen-Skvrnany
Sale of beautiful apartment situated on the fourth floor of the revitalized block of flats with a new eurolift in an attractive location Plzen-Skvrnany. Sunny apartment 1+1 with total floor area of 38 sqm is in the original, but maintained condition. The apartment has plastic windows, new radiators and water distribution. The apartment consists of passable kitchen equipped with older kitchenette and combined stove, living room, bathroom with shower and washing machine; and separate toilet. Part of the apartment is also a cellar and a common balcony on the mezzanine. Original linoleum floor covering. The apartment is introduced by cable TV and internet. Quiet location full of greenery with all civic amenities in close proximity (shopping center, kindergarten and elementary school, swimming pool, doctor, etc.) and excellent access to transport – journey to the center takes about 15 minutes by tram, is also near train station.
1 060 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.