Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Komunardu street, Holesovice, 39 sqm.
Lovely bright unfurnished apartment to rent 2+kk on the total area of 39 sqm is situated on the 3rd floor with lift in Prague 7 – Holesovice, on the street Komunardu. Nice kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and microwave. The floors are floating floors and tiles. There is a bathtub in the bathroom, separate WC. Heating waw. There is a telephone line, cable TV and satellite. The house is located in the area with all amenities – restaurants, bars, pubs, etc. Excellent transport is also available – tram no. 12 – Palmovka direction or Angel, no. 14 – the direction of the Republic Square, Wenceslas Square.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Komunardů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||39 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.