Prague, beautiful furnished duplex / apartment for rent, Krakovská st, 3+kk, 164 m², terrace 29 m²
Beautiful, furnished apartment / duplex for rent 3+kk (135m²) with terrace 29m², is located on the fifth floor of the renovated brick building with an elevator, at Prague 1, New Town, Krakovská street. The apartment has two separate bedrooms, living room with a beautiful and fully furnished kitchen (fridge, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave). In total two bathrooms are shower, tub, toilet and bidet. The apartment is furnished, wooden floors – parquet. To the apartment is possible to rent also the garage space for 1 car for a fee. Krakovská Street is located close to Wenceslas Square, metro station Muzeum is 5 minutes by walk from the house.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + utilities 9000 + 5000 parking space (possible)|
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||164 m²|
|Terrace||yes (29 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.