Beautiful original house in Hostice, South Bohemia!
Beautiful original house in southern Bohemia. Layout: one-bedroom apartment with large entrance hall, bathroom and separate toilet, terrace. Preparation for the building of attic apartment (roof windows and carpentry), an area about 80–100 sqm. Studio apartment with separate entrance from the courtyard, a large barn (storage space). Nearest town is Volyně (3 km) or district town Strakonice (11 km). The village is famous for turning the comedy „Sun, Hay, …“, it's native village of director Zdenka Troska.
3 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Hoštice, Hoštice (Okres Strakonice)|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||551 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Pavel Kuchta
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.