Prague, bright and furnished flat for rent 2+kk, Lucemburska street, near park Riegrovy sady
We offer to rent sunny flat 2+kk (50 m2) in Zizkov, Lucemburska street. The flat is situated on the 3rd floor of nice brick building with the lift. The flat consists of bedroom with doublebed, sofa, wardrobe and table, kitchen with kitchen unit, washing machine, fridge and dinning corner, bathroom with bathtube, WC separated. Parquet and laminate on the floor. Cabel TV, phone, internet available. The flat is complete newly painted including doors and doorcase. There is possibility of displace furniture or complete some furniture including TV. The flat is located in perfect location near centre, there is lot of restaurants and bars – classic Prague district with excellent civic amenities. Close to the building (cca 5 minutes) there are subway station Jiriho z Podebrad and Flora. Very nice living close to the Prague centre!
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilites cca 3000.-|
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.