Beautiful flat 3+1 at the perfect place, Milady Horákové, Bibeneč - Letná. (Great price per sq. m.)
We offer a beautiful bright and spacious flat 3+1 in exclusive location Prague 7 – Bubeneč (Letná). The flat of 124,25 sq. m. is located in 6th floor of the historic functionalist building from 1935 with a new lift. The flat is in very good condition after a partial reconstruction (new bathroom, refurbished floors, new windows) and has two balconies (total area of 32 m2) with amazing views. On the north side you can enjoy the sight of pseudo-renaissance water tower architect Henry Violets of 1888, the south side enchant you with a beautiful view of Prague and Prague Castle. The flat has a chamber, pantry and cellar belonging to it (6 m2). Reconstruction of the house is in parts (new lift, reconstructions will be continue). The apartment is in cooperative ownership – transfer to private ownership is expected around 2013. Location of the house is exceptional because it is close to the city center (tram stop Sparta, Hradčanská subway) and to the quiet Stromovka park and Letna Gardens. Parking for residents outside the house.
8 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||124 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.