Unique living in an apartment 2+1 (75 m²) overlooking the park in Hadovka Dejvice. Good investment.
We offer you beautiful, homely apartment 2 +1 (75 m2) for sell, located in Zavadilová street, Prague 6 – Dejvice. These flat is located in the 3rd floor of the refurbished brick house. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture, kitchen equipped with appliances (refrigerator, electric stove, electric oven). In the bathroom is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The floors are floating floors and tiles, heating is ensured by its own gas boiler. The windows are new plastic. This site is very good civic amenities (restaurants, shops, schools, kindergartens). The apartment is very quiet, bright with a seamless view directly between nutty and Hanspaulkou.Directly in front is a beautiful park Hadovka to find sports and great playground. Transportation to the center is about 10 minutes, you can use frequent tram and bus to the subway – Dejvická. Within two years it is planned construction and extension of the metro A – Red Hill station near the house.The apartment is also suitable as an investment in the lease price CZK 13.000,– –14.000, – per month + utilities. For more information contact the broker Lenka Bartáškovou.
|other water source|
5 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zavadilova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.