Prague-East, beatiful new family house 4+1, 180 sqm, garage, land 827 sqm, Bašť
Newly familly house in Prague – east in the village Bašť. Usable area of the house is 180 m2, the total land area 827 m2. The ground floor offers an entrance hall (built in wardrobes), bathroom (toilet, shower, washing machine and gas boiler are separated by a built-in closet), bath, kitchen (all Electrolux appliances), living room with access to the garden (where there is a large wooden terrace and cubbyhole) , garage. On the first floor there are 3 living rooms, bathroom (whirlpool bath, shower, toilet, bidet = everything from Lebon company), exit to the balcony. Heating and water pipes made of plastic, the other copper wiring; efficient gas furnace, vinyl windows (on the ground floor are safety), French doors to the garden, security entrance door, electric garage doors, wooden parquet floors (22mm), tile and carpet, entrance and driveway to the house paved with interlocking tiles. Secured safety system. Pleasant location with good access to Prague: 20 minutes by car to the city center by bus or metro C. All civic amenities in place. Price is for negotiating
5 640 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||827 m²|
|Garden||yes (709 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.