Prague 10 Cosy, partially furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, balcony, garage, park, Kosicka Street
We offer for long term rent beautiful apartment 3+kk (kitchen corner). The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of a new brick house (1998) with elevator and has area of 81 sqm. The house in located in popular and very quiet part of Prague 10 – Vrsovice, in a street adjoining large park Havlíčkovy Sady with unique vineyard Grebovka. Great combination – the centre of the city is achievable within few minutes but you'll live in very quiet residential area. As it was mentioned above the apartment has two bedrooms, living room with equipped kitchen corner and practical storage room – built-in wardrobes. Great is spacious balcony. The kitchen is equipped with needed appliances. The apartment is rented unfurnished. You have possibility of tepehone line, cable connection and satellite. Parking easy on the street or in an underground garage – for one car included in the price of the rent. Neighbourhood provides complete civic amenities. Shopping possibilities or sport centrum. Transport connection to the centre is fast thanks to frequent tram lines and metro lines (A-B-C). Wonderful living for a young family.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000,- utilities|
|Address||Košická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.