Farmhouse in Jecovice
Farmhouse for sale in the village Ječovice, the Bohdal. This is a property for renovation. The main building was built in 2003, including a new tiled roof structure. Now the building is unoccupied, available immediately, without any legal defects. The total area is 2935 m2 of land, namely 396 m2 (main house-building and courtyard), 65 m2 (shed-building and courtyard), 766 m 2 (other surface-garden on a slope behind the house), 1708 m2 (garden). Garden with a shed built on land that is separated from the main building of public roads – a quiet, dead roads. The house is built mainly of stone (the carrier of the house dates from around 1870) cellar in the back of the barn, but the space was used as a cellar. The main house is on two floors (3 +1), it follows that the barn is another housing unit (1 +1). Above this section is necessary to fix the roof. The building is in relatively good condition, whether it be the humidity or static. Electricity 230/400V, municipal water supply, private well, tank. The village is about. 65 km to Prague, 29 km from Litomerice, 23 km from Loun. Suitable for permanent housing, as well as a weekend cottage.
|other water source|
995 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ječovice, Mšené-lázně (Okres Litoměřice)|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||2 935 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.