Representative office spaces 277 m², on Wenceslas Square, The Forum
Representative offices in the city center. The Forum is located on a street corner Jindřišská and Wenceslas Square. Offices are located in the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The building was completely renovated to the highest international standards without losing its charm. There is air conditioning, computer network, Internet, telephone. Oak floors, openable windows, toilets and kitchen. 24 hour reception and security. Parking in secured in garages Slovan and the Hotel Boscolo for a monthly fee of CZK 6000. Possibility of renting four flags, 2 to Jindrisska Street and 2 on Wenceslas Square, the rent is 15 000 CZK per month per banner. Directly beneath the building is the entrance to the metro station Mustek, so very good accessibility is guaranteed. Lease of the space is 18.50 – 20 Euro per month + VAT. Highly attractive office spaces, do not hesitate. Tenants will not pay COMMISSIONS
138 500 CZKper month
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 1 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||277 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.