Prague, beautiful flat 2+kk for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, London st., quiet and great location
Unfurnished, beautiful, flat 2+kk (55sqm) is in the renovated house with a new lift, flat and building are nice and newly renovated. You find there a new floor (parquet, tiles) and a modern kitchen with quality appliances – electric stove, fridge / freezer, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, toilet and washing machine. There is a cable connection UPC. Londýnská street is the ideal place to live, as it is in a tight range around the center and in the nearby is everything you might need (cinemas, theaters, restaurants, bars, medical facilities, shops, banks tec). It is a place that is very quiet and protected from the busy roads. The house is about 5 minutes walk from the Metro A – Namesti Miru and C – IP Pavlova, where is also great and easy connection (also during nights). It is a beautiful and unique place in the center of Prague, ideal for your living!
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/1person, 3000/2 person. + elektricity|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.