Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Valdstejnske Square, Mala Strana, 50 sqm.
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+kk of a total area of 50 sqm is located on the ground floor of a brick house in a prime location in the heart of Prague – Mala Strana, on the street Valdstejnske namesti. The apartment is newly renovated, emphasis was placed on preserving its authenticity – vaulted ceilings, etc. Apartment windows are closed to private yard with a very pleasant atmosphere with roses. The apartment consists of lounge with fully equipped kitchenette and bedroom. There is a bathtub and toilet in the bathroom. Parquet floors and tiles. The house is located in the city center of Prague – in the neighborhood is all civic amenities, near Valdstejnska Garden, House of Representatives, Senate, Prague Castle, Nerudovka, restaurants, bars, post office, etc. It is also excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague – Tram. stop Lesser Town Square 5 min. walk from the house.
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Valdštejn. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.