Prague, family house 5+1 for rent, K Tuchomericum, Predni Kopanina, 164m², garden, garáž
Partly furnished family house in Prague 6 – Predni Kopanina. The layout is a 5+1, total area is 160 square meters. There is a kitchen with appliances, living room with fireplace, two bathrooms – one on each floor and a toilet with bidet. There are floating floors and tiles in the house. There is also a telephone, internet access in every room, computer network, remote control garage door, alarm, satellite. The house is situated in a beautiful and quiet location near the forest, suitable for biking and hiking, the opportunity of horseriding provided by nearby stables. Five minutes from the house there is an international school in Nebusice, 10 minutes drive away is the commercial center Sestka. Availability of public transport – bus, 20 minutes to the metro station Dejvicka.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 5500,-|
|Address||K Tuchoměřicům, Praha 6 - Přední Kopanina|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||840 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.