Prague, nice fully furnished flat 1+kk for rent, Petrska Street, New Town, 26 sqm.
Beautiful and quiet living in the city center. Nice and cozy apartment 1+kk 26 sqm in size is located on the fourth (out of six) floor of a refurbished building with lift on the street Petrska. The apartment has fully furnished kitchen (fridge, cooker), bathroom with tub. The room has a king-sized bed, TV, cabinets. It is a beautiful sunny apartment with windows across the entire width of the room. Parquet floors and tiles, central heating. The house is near a picturesque square Petrska. The apartment is located in an area with excellent transport accessibility, metro station Florenc and Namesti Republiky are a couple of minutes walk. In the surroundings you can find all civic amenities, shopping mall Palladium in three minutes by foot. Near the Old Town is a beautiful opportunity to browse through historic Prague. The apartment is suitable for maximum of two people. Deposit for service is CZK 4,000, which will be billed at the end of the rental period.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||26 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.