A beautiful new house, low energy, 5 +1, 157 m², garden 800m², Prague 6 - Přední Kopanina
We offer for rent a beautiful new low energy house with recuperation in Prague 6 – Predni Kopanina. The layout is a 5 +1, total area of this two-storey house is 157 square meters. There is a fully equipped modern kitchen with appliances. On each floor you will find a bathroom and a toilet – on the ground floor there is a shower and a toilet, on the 1st floor there is a bathroom with a tub and a toilet with bidet. There are floating floors and tiles. Furthermore, the house has central vacuum, alarm, satellite, telephone, internet access in every room, a computer network. Possible solar hot water heating system, which provides a low-cost operation of the house. The house has a nice garden area of 800m². The house is situated in a beautiful and quiet location near the forest, suitable for biking and hiking, horse-riding provided by the nearby stables. Grocery, 2 restaurants, tennis courts nearby, 10 minutes by car to the shopping center Šestka and 5 to the international school in Nebusice. Availability of public transport – bus to Metro Dejvická.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Tuchoměřicům, Praha 6 - Přední Kopanina|
|Usable area||157 m²|
|Grounds area||157 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.