Nice three-storey terraced house for rent, 5+1, 220 sqm, Prgue 4, Metro station Budejovicka
A nice three-storey terraced house for rent – 220 square meters, near metro station Budejovicka. The layout is a 5 +1, the house also includes a hall with a balcony and terrace, two bathrooms, three toilets, two storage rooms and a laundry. Kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven. There are built-in cabinets, new parquet floors and tiles. There is also a beautiful fireplace in one of the rooms. Furthermore, there is a pretty garden and courtyard and a garage for one car. Another option is a parking space directly on the site. Even though the house is situated in a quiet residential area, it has an excellent transportation access – 8 minutes to subway Budejovicka and Pankrac. It is also located near shopping malls Arkady and Budejovicka, Oasis Club sports centre.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Perlitová, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.