Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartmetn 3+kk for rent, Londynska, Vinohrady, 69m², balcony
We offer to rent renovated, unfurnished, two bedrooms apartment The apartment is on the second floor of the maintained brick building with an elevator. In the new kitchen there is a stove with ceramic hob and oven and a dishwasher, refrigerator will be added after an agreement. In the bathroom there is a shower corner and a washing machine, toilet is separately. The floors are floating, somewhere tiles, heating is central. The advantage of the apartment is a balcony facing to the courtyard. To the aparment can be rented a cellar after an agreement as well. The house is situated at the popular district of Prague – Vinohrady, in a quiet part of the Londondynska street. There are great amenities and transport availability – the way to the city center takes just few minutes by public transport. The apartment is also suitable for roommates!
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.