Prague, nice unfurnished atypical byz 1+1 for rent, st Sevcikova Zizkov, 56 sqm.
We offer to rent the recently restored original design apartment 1+1 (56 sqm) in a great location – Sevcikova street, Prague 3, Zizkov. The apartment is located in the basement of the brick apartment building (all the windows leading to the courtyard) and is very spacious – room 40 sqm, over half of the room is a platform with storage space. The kitchen is fully equipped, the line is restored from the original furniture and in the bathroom is very interesting walled shower (1m x 1 6m). The apartment used exclusively high quality materials (stone and solid oak flooring, stone radiant panels). The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location, close to the house is a metro station George of Podebrady, a tram stop. Shopping and entertainment center located just 1 Flora metro station. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, medical facilities, etc. A few steps away from the house (5 min. Walk) is very nice and maintained park Rieger kit. The total utilities are 3500 CZK.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ševčíkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.