Prague, nice unfurnished atypical byz 1+1 for rent, st Sevcikova Zizkov, 56 sqm.
We offer to rent the recently restored original design apartment 1+1 (56 sqm) in a great location – Sevcikova street, Prague 3, Zizkov. The apartment is located in the basement of the brick apartment building (all the windows leading to the courtyard) and is very spacious – room 40 sqm, over half of the room is a platform with storage space. The kitchen is fully equipped, the line is restored from the original furniture and in the bathroom is very interesting walled shower (1m x 1 6m). The apartment used exclusively high quality materials (stone and solid oak flooring, stone radiant panels). The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location, close to the house is a metro station George of Podebrady, a tram stop. Shopping and entertainment center located just 1 Flora metro station. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, medical facilities, etc. A few steps away from the house (5 min. Walk) is very nice and maintained park Rieger kit. The total utilities are 3500 CZK.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ševčíkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.