Prague, wonderful apartment to rent 3+kk, Holesovice, U Uranie st., balcony, 90m², near river Vltava
We offer to rent beautiful and bright airy apartment 3+kk in the 3rd floor with elevator in Holesovice, U Uranie street. Rooms are fully and luxuriously furnished with modern furniture. The kitchen appliances are good quality- fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher. In the bathroom is available the bath. In the apartment there is washing machine and dryer. On the floor are floating floors and tiles. Rooms separated. From the balcony 6 m2 is a nice view of the surroundings. Very quiet location. Garage parking can be rented together with the flat for CZK 1,500 per month. Attractive location with excellent amenities, restaurants, shops, theaters, schools. Nearby are the famous Holesovice Market. Excellent transport connections to all corners of the city. A few minutes from the house there is Holesovice railway station, from where it can be a great transported to all parts of Prague, metro, buses, trams, or inter-city buses and trains. The house is located near the river bank Vltava.
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.