Prague beautiful luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+kk in a family house,garden,parking,Jinonice
Beautiful bright luxury apartment 3 + kk with an area of 156 m2 in the street Klikata, Prague 5 – Jinonice. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a beautiful historic brick house. Flat is completely furnished- a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, a ceramic hob, a dishwasher, a microwave. In the apartment there are two bathrooms, one with a tub and the other with a shower, a washing machine. In the apartment is a satellite, a wi-fi internet connection. In the living room is a fireplace. A big garden, which is available to tenants, belongs to the house, sauna and jacuzzi (for a fee). Parking in garage which has to be rented with a flat for a fee. Excellent transport availability, a few steps from the house is a bus stop, near is also a subway station Jinonice line B. In the surroundings high-quality civic amenities-shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and Angel. A quiet location with lots of greenery around.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000.-|
|Address||Klikatá, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||156 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (75 m²), Mostecká Street, Mala Strana, the Charles Bridge
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.