Spacious, completely renovated brick apartment 3+1, 71.9 sqm, two cellars, Kaznejov
This beautiful, spacious apartment is situated on the ground floor of a brick house situated on the outskirts of the picturesque town Kaznejov, Pilsen-north. Apartment 3+1 with total area 71.9 sqm was completely renovated in 2009 – new kitchen, brick core (bathroom and separate toilet), new distribution of water and electricity, new plaster and tile, new radiators including distribution, plastic windows. In the apartment there remained the original doors (entrance and interior) and the wooden floors in bedrooms and parquets in living room. Part of the apartment are also two cellars of area 9 and 19.7 square meters and a small garden behind the house. All civic amenities in the town – kindergarten and elementary school, a network of shops, post office and sports facilities (tennis courts, swimming pool, football field).
1 455 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||71,90 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.