Prague, nice flat 2+kk for rent, Kolbenova St, a large terrace with beautiful views, quiet location
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 + kk an area 42 m2. The apartment is on the 5th floor with elevator. The apartment includes a large 12 m2 terrace with spectacular views of the local surroundings with greenery. Flat is after complete reconstruction. It is furnished. The cellar belongs to the flat. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas hob, microwave. In the bathroom is the shower. WC separate. The flat has the cloakroom. The floor tiles and floating floor. Gas heating. The living room has the fireplace, which was enough to heating. It is possible to furnish UPC, Internet. This housing is suitable for people seeking peace and relaxation. There still good civic amenities. Excellent transport connection to the center. 5 minutes walk to the metro station Vysočanská.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kolbenova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.