Prague, cozy and sunny flat 3 +1 for rent, Dürerova St., balcony, close to metro, quiet location
We offer to rent renovated modern furnished apartment 3 +1 with an area of 75 m2, Praha 10. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor in a panel house with lift. Part of the apartment is glazed balcony 6 m2. The apartment is fully furnished. Two separate rooms. One room is empty. In the kitchen are such appliances – fridge, microwave. In the larger bathroom is a shower, washing machine. The apartment has a cloak room. Telephone, UPC. Parking in front of the house. The house is situated in a quiet environment, surrounded by greenery. In the vicinity of excellent amenities – Tesco, Albert, school, pubs, restaurants ...... 2 minutes from the apartment is a metro station Skalka. Bus will take you 15 minutes to the center. Available from 15th of December 2015. Viewings can be in December only.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Dürerova, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.