Prague, beautiful duplex, 2+kk for rent, Bethlehem nám.ul., parking in the courtyard, Old Town
We offer to rent a really nice apartment 2 + kk in the street of Bethlemske square street., one of the most beautiful locations of Prague, in the area of Old Town. The apartment is cozy, has 65 m2 and is fully furnished. The flat is after complete reconstruction – 2010. Located on 3rd floor in a brick building with no elevator. The court is part of the house 60 m2. There is parking space for 1 car for 2000 CZK / month, which has to be rent. The apartment is a duplex. The first floor has a living room with kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom. The second floor has a bedroom with cloakroom. Kitchen is equipped with appliances such as refrigerators, electric oven, ceramic hob. The bathroom has a corner bathtub and toilet. On the floor are tiles, floating floor. The apartment has wifi, O2 Internet, satellite. Location offers history of the Old Town, next close Naprstkovo museum, Puppet Museum, Czech Museum of the Middle Ages. Near the river bank Vltava. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, pubs, shops,..... Transport availability to all cornes of the Prague. Near the metro station Mustek – line A, B. The nearest tram stop Karlovy Lazne.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Betlémské nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.