Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, st at Pankrac Nusle, 43 sqm, balcony.
We rent furnished apartment 2+kk (43 sqm) with balcony (6sqm) in Nusle, street Na Pankraci, situated on the 6th floor of panel house with lift. The apartment has spacious living room with kitchenette, equipped with stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher and bathroom – where is a tub and sink, toilet and cloakroom. Floating floors and tiles. UPC is introduced here. The apartment has a cellar (1.5 sqm). The apartment is completely renovated in 2008. Very nice location offers complete civic amenities, including a very fast connection to the city – metro, bus and tram Prague uprising is now in the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Pankráci, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.