Nice office spaces for rent in downtown Prague, Perlová street, 520 square meters
We offer to rent a nice office space in lucrative location of Old Town. Spaces with a total area of 520.2 square meters are located in the 6th, 7th and 8 floor of a building with an elevator. There are 3 terraces (1 on each floor) with an area of 408.7 square meters. Lessor shall provide the tenant for each year of the lease 1.5 months rent free. Rent free period will be applied in the first months of the lease. In the offices there are carpets, heating, ventilation, fire alarm, preparation for PC network (PC distribution and telephone networks provides the tenant himself). The space cannot be leased to bank companies, insurance companies, financial services & consultancy, sex shops, restaurants with kitchen and the like. The location of the object provides excellent facilities and traffic conditions. LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
249 089 CZKper month
|Address||Perlová, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||520,20 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.