Interesting fully furnished flat for rent, Prague, Mala Strana, Karmelitska street, 2+kk, 55 sqm
Absolutely beautiful flat 2+kk with 55 sqm is situated on the fourth floor of the historic building without an elevator in Karmelitska street. One of the most beautiful parts of Prague, near Prague Castle. The apartment is tastefully furnished with furniture from the old days, which gives a pleasant atmosphere for your living. There is a fully equipped kitchen, the bathroom with shower and washing machine. Wooden flooring, electric heating. The rooms are interconnecting. Right in the historical center of Prague you have countless opportunities for leisure time – excellent restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, gardens and monuments. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague, tram stop right in front of the house. Indescribable atmosphere – Kampa, Petrin, Valdstejn Garden, Hradcany. Do not hesitate.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karmelitská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.