Sunny apartment, 2 bedrooms in Prague 6 - Břevnov, 10 min walk from the Prague Castle
We offer for sale a nice, bright apartment with 2 bedrooms, 74 sq.m. garden area of 51 sq.m. The apartment is located on the first floor from the perspective of the street, from the perspective of the garden's floor. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop 22 to 1 min walk> 15 min to downtown. Castle 10 min walk. Possibility of creating a direct entrance to the garden straight from the kitchen. Rooms: entrance hall 12.65 sq.m, kitchen 11.03 sq.m, pantry 4.79 sq.m, berroom 11.21 sq.m, bedroom 15.8, sq.m, living room 13.5 sq.m. Lots of storage space. Possibility of renting a closed garage space from City Hall up to 3 cars. Apartment permit use of creative imagination. The whole house is before reconstruction, which is planned for 2010. All civic amenities in place near the park Ladronka skating track. Do not hesitate to arrange a tour
|other water source|
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Liborova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.